Friday, January 31, 2014

Buffalo Ranch Cheese Ball

I love cheese balls. I love cheese and the buffalo flavor, so I thought this cheese ball would be good for my family.
http://whatscookinglove.com/2014/01/buffalo-ranch-cheese-ball/#_a5y_p=1194341

It was really simple to put together. Since I am nursing my son and because I'm concerned that he may have a slight nut allergy, we replaced the chopped almonds with bacon bits. Also, I halved the buffalo sauce to make it less spicy.

This was a hit with everyone even my daughter wanted more. I felt that the cheese ball was pretty good. I did feel that the bacon bits didn't really compliment the flavor, so when I am done nursing, I will have to add back in the almonds. Until then, I'll keep looking for something to give a crunch to the cheese ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment